Sivut

7/03/2015

I'm ugly, but it's OK

I've always been so ashamed of how ugly I am. But today, I felt beautiful for the first time in my life. I still think that I should be more beautiful, but its time is somewhere in the future. I'm never satisfied enough with the way I look. If you call me beautiful, i don't believe you, because you haven't see me without make-up. I respect this girl who has balls enough to show the world his real face. I couldn't do that.


Not everyone is beautiful. And that's true. Not everyone has to be beautiful. And now i'm talking about Western beauty ideals. But guess what, the most beautiful girl might be the most boring person in the world. If you don't have a beautiful face or body, you may have something else that is more important than how you look. I am ugly, and i know that even though no one says it. But sometimes i don't even care if i'm the ugliest person in the world. Anyway, someday i'm beautiful. 
I don't care what people think. My own opinion is more important. I don't care about women's ideal body types. I create my own beauty ideals. If you like wrinkles and blood vessels on your skin, why hide them from other people? I love skinny bodies with small boobs. I think scars are beautiful too. If i admire pale skin, why should i use self tanners? If our society's beauty ideals says that acne is beautiful, everyone who has acne wouldn't feel ugly. We feel beautiful only if society says so. 

Beauty is such a dirty word to me.



3 comments:

  1. Joka paikassa tuntuu törmäävän tähän kyseiseen videoon, mutta tottahan se on. Se on sama meikkaako vai ei niin niitä samoja kommentteja tulee, ja nehän on vain mielipiteitä suoraan. Itse ainakin ajattelen, että tää bloggaaja on kaunis meikittä ja meikillä, oli sitten virheitä kasvoilla tai ei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for writing this. Ohmygosh, I agree with everything you said. I'm so tired of trying to impossibly reach a "pretty" beauty standard. I'm just sick of seeing everything about girls that deal with only beauty and physical appearances. Just because I'm a girl, it doesn't mean I have to be or look pretty for other people. Pretty is a fucked up concept. I'm so tired of pretty and I don't want to be it anymore. I just want to be my true self. I think I'm ugly too and I'm okay with that. When I say that, I don't mean that I don't like my looks or think it's hideous, in fact, I've become more accepting towards my "ugly, non-beauty ideal standard" face. I love me for who I am inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what, you made me wet my eyes ! It moved me because someone feels exactly the same way and understands me ! And I also agree with what you said. :--)

      Delete

Leave me a comment!