Sivut

4/09/2015

Swans on the river

©Misa (AmyViinitalo)

Had a pretty miserable week in my home city. I'm coming off with my antidepressants. Let’s just say I won’t ever do that again. I've come off it properly but I've been dizzy and really sick for a week. I feel just as bad as I did before I started the medication. But worse is the fact that I've started a new medication right away. It makes me feel very freaking sick mentally and physically. So I'm very unhappy with my new antidepressant and I've been warned that it might take 2 to 4 weeks before it made any difference. I have to be patient. And I think that it will work. I'm getting worse before getting better, even dealing with physical pain caused by my depression. But I feel much better than earlier this week !!

I went out with my dad and brother. Here's a big river and the white water looks spectacular. I took a few photos of the river and one video clip. There are also 4 or 6 (whooper)swans on the same river. Btw the whooper swan is the national bird of Finland.




It looks like Coca Cola, right ?!

I didn't know that the swans know how to yawn...







video


My dad fixed my parents turntable, so I've been listening to a lot of old good music such as David Bowie, Hanoi Rocks, Depeche Mode and Sex Pistols. And of course my own newer vinyls like Marilyn Manson, Siouxsie And The Banshees and some classical music etc. I have to buy myself a turntable too.
And now when I'm talking about music, maybe I should tell you about my upcoming new hobby:
I'm going to buy a new bass !! It's gonna be so freaking awesome, GAWD I'M SO EXCITED !


video
Marilyn Manson / Born Villain - Slo-Mo-Tion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!