Sivut

12/24/2014

Xmas 2014

Merry Christmas everyone ! Here in Finland we are celebrating today the 24th. I celebrated Christmas with my family as usual. And it's always so wonderful. 


 Kicksled driving with my brother. It was so much fun !!







Christmas presents i got. Wiener nougat is my favorite "Xmas chocolate". 
Mom bought me this Police To Be perfume again, i love it ! Dad gave me a gift certificate for H&M, thanks dad !! Also I finally got the book I have been dreaming for a very long time. This is like a bible. It's Marilyn Manson's The Long Hard Road Out of Hell. The best book ever made. About a week before Christmas, my lovely classmate bought me this Guns, God and Government World Tour DVD. She's the sweetest girl ever !! Oh my god ! I'm so happy. 
Sometimes less is more. I'm really really really grateful for these presents!


Christmas eve look.
I'd like to wear this Xmas hat throughout the winter !

2 comments:

Leave me a comment!